115/365 - dreams remembered

4.29.2009


When I was in high school, I used to take long walks with a journal and a blanket and spread myself out beneath a tree on our 25 acres and write and dream and lay back and look up through the leaves. I'm in such a sentimental, weepy mood today after a bout on the couch with Anne of Green Gables, I couldn't seem to find anything to shoot but the simple perspective I used to hold when the world was younger. I don't know about yesterday, or about tomorrow, but today, that blue is gorgeous through the green.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that was so me in high school! Wish we could have been friends then, but glad we're blog friends now.

SE'LAH... said...

What a gorgeous baby blue sky. The green leaves create the perfect contrast.

Sandra Lundy said...

just beautiful....sometimes the simple perspective is the best :)

Just Jinny said...

Mmmm..that is a beautiful shot. I can almost feel the sun on my feet and the wind ruffling my hair.

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.