116/365 - scent of memory

4.30.2009


I know my shots are looking lazy of late - I'm sorry - I get so woozy when I'm not lying down! At least I'm shooting, though!

all my life, I've marked my memories by scent. this one is a particular favorite, from the night after I called my then-best-friend to tell him I was falling in love, to the scent I used on our honeymoon, to the scent I spray over our favorite white comforter every once in a while. I can smell roses when I'm pregnant - this one is so wonderful. I'm going to be so sad when I run out. it's been discontinued...

1 comments:

Christie said...

Hey Kelly,

Don't worry about running out! :D

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw_0_15?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=fresh+cut+roses+yankee&x=0&y=0&sprefix=fresh+cut+roses

Have a look!

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.