Bonus Shot Friday

3.06.2009


As I said, I overshot yesterday. Piper and I took a walk down to a church near our house, and found these lovely blossoms hiding on a rather bare tree... I love the simplicity of this shot, and I totally had to share it!


This almost-twilight shot makes me feel so peaceful. I love the way the ends of the bare branches are almost flowered out, reaching, reaching, reaching...

In case you haven't guessed, it's Bonus Shot Friday at my photography blog today! What about you? Did you get a shot this week that didn't fit anywhere but in your heart? Here's a reason and an opportunity for you to share, share, share! Leave the link in your comment!
 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.