I ♥ Faces Contest - Kids

2.17.2009


Here is my kids' entry for this week's I ♥ Faces Wonder category.


I caught my little girl in our new curtains yesterday, loving the soft, sheer loveliness of them, peeking through to see what she could see, hiding in the light behind them, swept up in the pure wonder of what made her feel beautiful. When I pulled this out of my camera, it moved ME to wonder too, and brought back all the lovely feeling that made me want to wear a wedding veil or a slip or a white dress any time I got the chance. And you know, I still haven't outgrown it...

As usual, I have no illusions of winning in this category - what with all the awesome shots that always get entered here but I thought I'd share it around anyway!

Make sure you stop over and check out the other entries - or leave one yourself to share!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love this picture! I love that the curtain made a nice soft layer on your picture. Very beautiful. It is amazing how many wonderful pictures are entered each week. I always feel overwhelmed by they art of the wonderful photographers. It is fun though, isn't it?
PS I LOVE his name!

Skeller said...

Kelly-
This has a beautiful, artistic, wistful feel to it...

Barber Family said...

What a beautiful dreamy photo! Very cool.

Keri said...

Beautiful picture!

KazVik said...

Sweet! Love the tear.

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

So soft and lovely.

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful, I love it :)

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.