Fifty-Five - Pink Spring Rising

2.27.2009


The problem with this 365 project is that some days, I just find way too much to shoot. This is somewhat okay today, because it's Friday, and I'm putting up a bonus shot, but good grief, I got a bunch! This is what happens when the sun comes out! So I had to pick a 55/365, and I found a criteria to pick, anyway. Shutter Sisters gave a bit of a challenge yesterday that I decided to try, about intentional bokeh. This is the shot that grabbed the most bokeh this morning, so this is what you get! Go visit them and see what they had to say about bokeh - it was really helpful for me! I've gotten this stuff accidentally before, but the on-purpose stuff is a bit more creative. I just love this one pink bud emerging from the bokeh background...
 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.