and we have a working site

2.28.2009



After lots of prayer and medita -

Okay, okay - let's just say I've been putting in a bit of mental formulatin' on this new look for my photography site, and I took some time to put it together today!

Just a note, as I find time, I will be creating new pages for the Photography and Design links - I want to add a slideshow and link out to some wedding galleries, as well as create a more thorough collection of design examples. BUT all of the links on this site actually work (insert *high, squeaky yippee-hooray!!!!*).

Now it's back to my wedding processing so I can show you some more pictures!

1 comments:

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

How exciting!! What site did you use to create your photography site?

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.