4:8 Project - Compelling

3.07.2009


"O my God, my soul is cast down within me; therefore I will remember You from the land of the Jordan, and from the heights of Hermon, from the Hill Mizar. Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; all Your waves and billows have gone over me. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me — a prayer to the God of my life." (Ps. 42:6-8)
____________________________________________

This photo is for my 4:8 Project, a project which I started to focus my photographical eye on the words in Philippians 4:8. Each time I post a photo for this project, anyone is welcome to comment with a permalink to a photo of their own for any of the words in the list below, from several different versions of the verse.

Each month, I plan to award the owner of one photo an 8x10 or 8x8 print of their choosing from my daily photos. Congratulations to Laura, my February winner.

NOTE - Photos do not have to be professional quality. I'm just looking at how the word you chose makes the viewer consider your photo...

true
noble
right
just
honorable
pure
lovely
admirable
commendable
excellent
virtue
good
praiseworthy
reputable
authentic
compelling
gracious
good report

____________________________________________

Today's 4:8 Project honoree is Lauren, whose lovely picture of "pure" absolutely took my breath away.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is a picture for pure....

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg269/hazerly/?action=view&current=MyPictures0051.jpg

I hope the link works....

I took this photo in Zambia Africa on a missions trip...

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.