I ♥ Faces Contest - Kids

2.24.2009


The category this week at I ♥ Faces is Black & White. This is my kids entry this week, a frozen moment with this lovely little girl who was up quite past her bedtime. Every time I see this shot, I find myself drawn into her little-girl world, oblivious to all the activity around, caught up in her innocence, remembering my own little-girl thoughts.

Be sure to stop by and check out the other kids entries at I ♥ Faces. Or stop in and enter a photo of your own!

[This photo didn't place in the contest, but you have got to see the winning photo! Check it out here!]

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I L O V E this picture! Everything about it is PERFECT... Super job!

Monnie said...

Love ALL the faces in this picture! And the fact that the little girl is wearing a white dress draws a fantastic contrast and helps her to "pop." Good work!

Dot O said...

Great photo entry! I love the expression and the placement of her in the photo. It gives it a sense of stop-action - everything else in the background seems to be moving but not her.

Shonni said...

It really is a wonderful photo that does draw you right into her little world...love it!

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Wow! love it!

Unknown said...

Everything about his is great! I love it. It is captivating. :)

Skeller said...

Kelly-
LOVE this. So much. It's precious. It's real. It has a photojournalistic "edge" to it. Truly wonderful. :-)

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.