I ♥ Faces Contest - Adult

2.24.2009


The category this week at I ♥ Faces is Black & White. This is my adult entry, a favorite b/w conversion from a friend's wedding this spring. I love the sweet tender tension between this couple who hadn't kissed each other before their wedding ceremony, the soft, new amazement written all over their faces. One of my all-time favorites!

But don't just stop here! Be sure to stop by and check out the other adult entries at I ♥ Faces. Or stop in and enter a photo of your own!

[UPDATE: This photo placed tenth in this week's contest. Check out the winners here!]

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...so sweet!

ELK said...

this is a moment in time captured ~beauty.....

Adrienne Zwart said...

THAT is beautiful!

Tyra said...

I lOVE what you captured........oh, sweet love!

Jessy, Greg, Grace, Jack, Nora, and Lexi said...

Aw, that's classic. Makes me want to get married all over again!

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture -- I love it :-) thanks for sharing and congrats!

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.