about that nesting thing...

10.29.2009


I'll give you one guess as to what I've been up to the last few days...

Please check out my new website. I have chosen images for my gallery to display my photojournalistic style - the documentation of life and emotion to tell a story.

I'm using a much larger format than I have in the past, and I'm not sure how it will load for others; it's slow enough on my own computer to give me some concern, but this is what I can afford right now - a flash site is outside of our budget with another baby coming next month. I am thinking of offering a larger/smaller site splash page to let my viewers choose.

I'd really appreciate getting any feedback you may have (on site performance and/or photos.)
 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.