106/365 - sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care...

4.20.2009


Shakespeare had it right... I'm getting it, and craving it, and shooting it. Yesterday was a food day, today is a sleep day. The simple obsessions of a pregnant woman... ;-) the depth of field on this shot was deliberate to obtain that sleepy blur. I don't like the grain so much, but it couldn't be helped... I'm starting to try to focus my shooting on stories, to challenge myself to aim more for photojournalism in my details. This will probably mean more people shots for my 365...

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Saw your good news via Shutter Sisters, and I wanted to pop over to your blog to say congrats too. Is this your second pregnancy? I know I have been extremely tired this second time around. But it's exciting, eh?!

Anonymous said...

Do you get tired of me saying that "I love it" about your photos? But I do. You inspire me.

Teri said...

Congrats! This picture really captures the sleepy time.

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.