I ♥ Faces Contest - Pets

2.02.2009

Staredown with Miss Mia
I ♥ Faces is introducing a new category this week for pets. I wasn't planning to enter anything in this category, since I didn't have any "the eyes have it" shots of our cat, but as I was working at my computer this morning, I turned and found Miss Mia sitting on the shelf near me, staring me down. The camera was available, complete with the macro lens I had used earlier, so I grabbed this shot to enter in the contest!

Be sure to stop on by and see the other pets entries here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used a macro lens for this? I have to get myself one. This is an adorable entry...

Anonymous said...

Really great shot! I entered my baby too! (I think I'm number 59)

Ginna said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Cat's eyes are so amazing.

Julie Rivera said...

This is my favorite cat yet (I need to tell my cat to cover his eyes before he sees that!). Isn't it always a bit creepy when our cats stare us down? I think they plot ways to take over the house. I can just see it in her eyes...

Anna said...

beautiful picture! wonderful eyes!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a beautiful photograph!!

 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.