When Editing, Do Play

1.10.2009

It is the editing of my RAW digital photos that has weighed me down over the last two years or so. Thanks to a wonderful bride and groom of mine, I was able to take a December break to learn my editing program, mess around with light and color, and otherwise learn how to enjoy the editing process.

Today, I'm neck deep in this couple's wedding, and I am discovering how much more fun I can have with the wedding photos I have shot. There's a lot of regular touch-ups happening, but along the way, I've bunny-trailed a bit, just to keep myself awake.

Here is one "hoppy" edit:



I made this image using a texture from ojoyous1.
 
 
All material (photos and text, except as otherwise noted) © Informal Moments Photography 2003-2010.
Template design by Kelly Langner Sauer. Hosted at Blogger.